Office 365 Training
MaximITy has a dedicated Centre of Excellence training room where we offer hands-on training and coaching to help organisations learn how to use their business software better. We provide everything from introductory level to advanced Excel training and our small class sizes allow us to give individual focus to delegates. We carry out a Training Needs Analysis prior to each course to ensure people are on the most appropriate course for them, and we also follow up with a feedback analysis report that can be used for ongoing learning support.
MaximITy runs both standard scheduled courses as well as tailored courses at customer’s own premises or virtual interactive live, web based training. If you’d like to learn how to use Office365 to maximise productivity we’re here to help!
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out how we could help you with your staff training and development needs.
WHAT WE COVER
This course is designed for anyone who has an Office365 environment that needs setting up and administering.
- An introduction to Planner, Flow, forms, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps, O3656 Admin, remote working
- The admin center
- Setting up and maintaining users
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Internal and external security
- Risk management and GDPR considerations
- Remote working
- Maintaining synced files
- Mobile applications
MS Office365 Leading Change
Workshops and MS Office courses
This course is designed for anyone responsible for leading business change through the effective implementation of a robust Office365 environment and has completed our OFFICE365 USER course.
- An introduction to Planner, Flow, Forms, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps, O3656 Admin, remote working
- Design and build Flows
- Maintain private and public teams
- Manage security
- Evaluate which O365 applications to use
- Reduce email dependence
- Things to watch out for
MS Teams Fundamentals
All our courses are hands-on with extensive use of examples