Teams Fundamentals Training
MaximITy has a dedicated Centre of Excellence training room where we offer hands-on training and coaching to help organisations learn how to use their business software better. We provide everything from introductory level to advanced training and our small class sizes allow us to give individual focus to delegates. We carry out a Training Needs Analysis prior to each course to ensure people are on the most appropriate course for them, and we also follow up with a feedback analysis report that can be used for ongoing learning support.
MaximITy runs both standard scheduled courses as well as tailored courses at customer’s own premises or virtual interactive live, web based training. If you’d like to learn how to use Teams to maximise productivity we’re here to help!
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out how we could help you with your staff training and development needs.
WHAT WE COVER
MS Teams Fundamentals
This course is designed for anyone new to, or already using, Teams who would like to understand how to create and manage the environment effectively.
- Creating and managing Teams
- Channels vs tabs
- Meetings, chats, video calls, activity
- Virtual meeting etiquette
- Creating files and syncing folders – access to your documents wherever you are
- Document versions and retrieval
- Co-authoring Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents
- Working in different environments – in the team, browser, desktop or mobile
- Adding Office 365 apps to a Team
- Using the Mobile Teams app
- Planner – Creating a simple plan
- An introduction to Planner, OneNote, PowerApps, Power Automation, O365 Admin
MS Office365 Leading Change
Workshops and MS Office courses
All our courses are hands-on with extensive use of examples