A programme comprising 4 stages, designed for companies or individuals who need to setup SAGE 50 from scratch. This course will take you on a journey to enable you to control your business using Sage to its potential.
Who For: Stage 2 is designed for organisations or individuals who use Sage 50 and have completed Stage 1.
The Sage 50 Accounts Programme will ensure you cover all the essential elements for getting started including: Nominal Codes, Customers, Suppliers, Products or Services and Bank Accounts. Reporting and analysing your business’s information. VAT Returns, Bank Reconciliation and HMRC online automatic submissions.
By the end of the day you will……
Know to use Sage50 for entering your daily transactions. The second of a four stage training programme this course will explain customer and supplier transactions, invoicing and backups. In addition, learn how to search, make corrections and safeguard your data.
Get practical experience help and advice on how to produce the best results based on your needs.
What we cover in Stage 2
- Customer invoices and credit notes
- Supplier invoicing and credit notes
- Customer receipts and supplier payments
- Invoicing – Adding your logo to invoice and credit note layouts
- How to search for information using filters and find functions
- Correcting mistakes – The audit trail